CraftBook lets you create magically extending bridges, compact Redstone circuits, complex Minecart mechanics,
and much more — all without a client mod and fully customizable by the server.
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't. Even tweak features to your liking.
- Adds heaps of mechanics that allow you to mimic large portions of FTB/Tekkit.
- Redstone ICs (Logic gates, Sensors, Many others)
- Elevators for your server so people can jump between floors quickly.
- Working cauldrons so players can cook inside them.
- Your own custom crafting recipes.
- Hidden switches for players.
- Togglable areas and bridges.
- Chairs you can sit on.
- Working pipes that can transfer items from place to place.
- Footprints where your players walk.
- Mobs and players drop their heads.
- The ability to bind commands to items, with cool-downs, permissions and timers.
- And much more...
Did you know? CraftBook is one of Minecraft's first mods/plugins.
Watch it in action
At the moment, CraftBook is only available for Bukkit.
Latest release for Bukkit
Experimental builds for Bukkit
Note! CraftBook requires that
WorldEdit is installed.
- Find the plugins folder inside your Bukkit server's folder.
- Extract the ".jar" file from the downloaded Zip file and extract it to your plugins folder.
- Start your server as you may have done before.
- Either configure your permissions plugin (if you are using one); otherwise, use
/op your_name to
make yourself a server operator.