CommandBook provides a long list of basic, "default" commands for you and your players on any
What's so great?
- Modular, and extremely light on your server.
- Add multiple types of easy-to-use teleportation commands.
- Change time without having to remember the numbers (/time 3am works)
- Add support for homes and warps for your players.
- Change weather with ease.
- Play with your players using commands like /slap.
- Ban and kick users that are troublesome.
- Do more! The list of features is below.
- Enable features that you need, disable ones that you don't
Did you know? CommandBook was the first addon for Minecraft that let you
enter expressions (such as
#near) and natural language parameters ("3am" rather than "15450") for
Show me a demo
At the moment, CommandBook is only available for Bukkit.
Latest release for Bukkit
Experimental builds for Bukkit
Note! CommandBook requires that
WorldEdit is installed.
- Find the plugins folder inside your Bukkit server's folder.
- Extract the ".jar" file from the downloaded Zip file and extract it to your plugins folder.
- Start your server as you may have done before.
- Either configure your permissions plugin (if you are using one); otherwise, use
/op your_name to
make yourself a server operator.